This is my first post on my new blog. I am so excited! I have been reading blogs for over a year now and they are such a wonderful way to update your closest friends and family. I have so much to say I don't know where to start...
Tomorrow is the first step of MANY. Jeremy and I will begin our IVF journey! I have my consultation for acupuncture. I will be pumping my body with so many drugs I figure a little natural medicine is a good thing. Right?!?! I am not nervous about acupuncture. I never thought I would be able to give myself shots and I am a pro at that now. I am not such a big baby anymore! Ha
I have heard that IVF will change you forever. God, we thank you SO MUCH for this opportunity. Of course, we pray for a tiny miracle but just to be able to do this treatment is a huge blessing. I pray Jeremy and I continue to grow in our faith. Thank you so much for my sweet Jeremy!!! He will be the best daddy. He has had to deal with me and my hormones for the past year (God bless him). You have already blessed me more than most people by giving me Jeremy when our family started on June 6th 2008. Thank you!



No comments:
Post a Comment