Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Happy 3 years!


 June 5th 2008, I rehearsed for the most important day of my life when I went from a Miss to Mrs.  However, nothing could have prepared for for the happiness I felt that day.


June 6th 2008 was our special day.  As I got ready to see Jeremy, I remember laughing and dancing with my girls.


 Hair and makeup finished I was ready to meet my man.... and he looked GOOD!



Let's get married!!!  No going back now:)



My babies are not this little anymore...





We danced to "Forever" by Ben Harper. 


Cutting the cake... we were nice to each other and didn't make a mess.


Then we cut a rug the rest of the night!








It is so much fun remembering our special day.   I love you Jeremy Lewis.  You are such a blessing to me.  The best part about this past year is how much our marriage has grown.  We joined a church together.  We are surviving infertility together.  CHEERS, happy three years!!!

Photobucket

No comments: