Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Yep, he belongs to me.

Jeremy is at ISLE.  It is 9 days of pure craziness!!  He is living in the dorm room and going to class from 8 am to 9 pm.   Sounds like my worst nightmare.  Their professor has a glorious mustache.  So, the guys came up with this grand idea to grow mustaches in honor of their teacher.  For three months Jeremy grew a beard.  I  have really wanted us to take family pictures but because of his stupid beard growing we have not had the opportunity.  I am not a fan of facial hair on Jeremy.  I love his baby face.  Facial hair = no family pictures.

Hide yo kids, hide yo wife!!
Here is Jeremy acting creepy...



Group picture. Take one.




and another one...




I am happy to report: THE MUSTACHE IS GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I repeat it is GONE!

Three more days and Jeremy will be home! :)   Jeremy- I am so proud of you and all your hard work.  I know it must be overwhelming at times but it will be worth it in the end.  I love you.... even more withOUT the freaky facial hair!
Photobucket

No comments: