skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Finding Joy:: 4.27.12
It won't be hard today!!!
- We were not expecting test results to be back for another two weeks.... but I got a call this morning telling us that everything came back NORMAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jeremy was in the middle of TCAPs so I had to tell him over text. We are beyond grateful for good news. I really do believe this is one BIG test of my faith. Praise God!
- Baby is kicking up a storm.
- Tomorrow night we will FINALLY find out the sex of Baby Lew. My awesome friend, Jennifer, has been rubbing it in for a whole week that she already knows the sex. Jennifer is throwing us a reveal party. She is making the cupcakes that will tell us either boy or girl. She pretty much rocks as a friend! Thank you Davenports!!!
- Today, is my LAST day working. I am taking the month of May off to get us ready for the big move. I will get a part time job in the boro late June. I think we need to go on a small road trip somewhere?!?
- My Mom & Dad and Jeremy's Mom are in town for the party. I am riding back home with my parents to hangout in the boro for a whole week. I have not been home for a whole week since I got married. I cannot WAIT to visit with family and friends and not feel so rushed!
- I get to hold baby Isabelle in two days.
- This Monday the 30th, I'm going to see my OB doctor in Murfreesboro. He is wonderful! I can't say enough good things about this doctor. Baby Lew will be in great hands.
Thank you so much for all your prayers over the last week! We love you all!!
No comments:
Post a Comment