Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Pregnancy week 30-38

I actually enjoyed the last 8 weeks of my pregnancy.  I stopped having those horrible contractions.  I also gained some weight because I was finally able to eat!  I still only gained a measly 11 lbs in total and had a 7.7 lb baby, but I did gain weight!  I spent most of the last 8 weeks nesting and crafting in anticipation on the arrival of our baby boy.  Most everything in Keller's room was made by me.  When I finish his room, hopefully soon, I will post pictures.  There was a lot of love put in that boy's room:)
First time leaving the house after bed rest.  29.5 weeks

We went swimming at 30 weeks!
At my parents, celebrating 32 weeks!
  
Made it to our goal.  34 weeks!!!
37 weeks!

Made it full term!  Oh happy day!!!



At 32 weeks, we had our maternity pictures taken!  I LOVE how they turned out.  I am so thankful I got my act together and got maternity pictures done.  I would have been really bummed if I had not captured this special time.  I think I had a pretty cute belly:)  Thank you Candice Stevens Photography.











My favorite!

Will I ever do it again?!?  If God willing, I would do it in a heartbeat!!!   I couldn't imagine only having one baby.  Now, I do think my body needs to rest and heal before I get pregnant again.  My doctor thinks the likelihood of having another pregnancy like I did is slim to none.  The only thing I am at high risk of having again is the horrible hyperemesis/ morning sickness.  Keller was worth every second!

No comments: