Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Keller 2 MONTHS



Weight: 13 1/2 lbs 69%
Height: 23 1/2 inches 61%


  • You went to the pumpkin patch with Anna Kate and Abbi.  Momma made you wear a pumpkin hat she made you.  You were not amused by it.  In fact, you preceded to cross your eyes in every picture just because I was making you wear the silly hat.
  • You started taking a pacifier and hopefully it will keep your Grandmother's fingers out of your mouth:)
  • Daddy gave you your first bottle at 6.5 weeks old.  It was only 1.5 ounces and you nursed afterwards.  You slept from 11 pm to 5 am that night and Momma felt like a new woman.  
  • 6 weeks old, you FINALLY had your little "procedure". Baby, you were so pitiful afterwards. You cried for a solid three hours and Momma had no help.  Daddy was in class in Nashville and Granddaddy was shopping in Atlanta with your silly Grandmother.  Thank goodness for children's Tylenol!
  • On October 30th, you gave Momma your first REAL smile and my heart melted!  It was the most beautiful smile I have ever seen.   Soon afterwards, Daddy got one too!
  • You celebrated your first Halloween and Momma got a taste of how tiring the holidays can be with a baby.  You did not go trick-or-treating because it was too cold. Momma dressed you up in that silly pumpkin hat she made you. 
  • You experienced your first Thanksgiving at Aunt Sally's house.  You slept the whole time and everyone fought over holding you.
  • You finally met your cousins Perri, Peter, and Taylor.  They sure do love you sweet boy.  
  • Cousin Perri gave you an amazing mustache pacie and Grandmother gave you a muchache onesie.  Of course you had to wear them to celebrate Movember.
  • You went to your two month check-up and got a great report.  Mommy and Daddy have to work on making you lay on your left side.  You have a mild flat spot on your right side. Whoops! At least, you love laying on your back.
  • 7 weeks old, you are about 25% nursing and 75% getting breast milk in bottles. Momma misses nursing you all the time but bottles are working wonderfully with you.  So what's best for baby, momma will do:)
  • You drink 4-5 oz at a time.  Sometimes before bed we top you off with 6 oz.
  •  You still love your swing!  Putting you in your swing is the ONLY way I can get our house clean.
  • You are smiling more and more, even cooing when we talk to you.
  • You love mirrors. I would love looking at myself too if I was as cute as you are.  You have a new floor mat toy that you love!
  • Still haven't found the cats.  I cannot wait till you pull your first cat tail!
  • You love sleeping with your momma.  Dr. Granddaddy does not approve.  Usually we only snuggle for an hour or so in the mornings.
  • Tummy time is not your favorite. In fact, you hate it.  We are working on this though.  You are such a big boy and can hold your head up really well.
  • You can push your whole body up with your feet in our laps.  Strong baby!  Daddy calls it climbing.
  • You met your BFF Abbott Hall.  You loved him so.  It will only be a few months till we are chasing you both around.
  • You had your baby shower thrown by Grandmother's friends.  It was such a special occasion.  Momma couldn't believe you were here and healthy and being celebrated.  My heart was full.  You loved being passed around and slept the whole time.  Then your Aunt Eileen got you and would not give you up!
  • You burp so much better for your daddy.  He has the magic touch.
  • You LOVE looking at lights.
  • You were extremely fussy after your two month shots.  You wouldn't let me put you down for about 24 hours.
  • You love to sabotage momma's Target trips.  I swear we walk through those doors and you start screaming:)
  • Silly momma still isn't done with your nursery.  At this rate, I'll be happy if I finish before you turn two:)  Give me some credit, I am making everything in your room!
  • When you're hungry you smack your lips and try to eat your fist.
  • You sleep 2 FIVE hour shifts at night.  Usually from 10-3 and 4-9.
  • You still make the best poopy faces!
  • You have man-size boogers!  You hate when we have to use the bulb suction thingy.  Your cry is so pitiful!
  •  You still sleep in your pack-n-play by my bed. Daddy sleeps in the room next door so he can be rested for work.  However, you only sleep in your pack-n-play if I'm in the room with you.  Dr. Granddaddy rolls his eyes at this and says I have spoiled you. He says you can sense if I am in the room with you or not.   Needless to say, Granddaddy and Jeremy want to hook up the Angel Care monitor so we can start putting you in your crib.  I am procrastinating getting your crib ready for some reason?!? :)
  • Happy 2 months baby!  We have had fun watching your little personality start to show.  Can't wait to see what you do next... 
Love you bug-a-boo, Momma





No comments: