Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Mommy Makeover :: Week 2

Update: I LOVE my Sigma brush.  Worth every penny spent.  

This past week I started my new PRN Ultrasonographer job at the local hospital in town.  Things are going OKAY.  I am having a hard time leaving Keller.  Everyone says part-time is the best of both worlds but right now it's not feeling that way at all.  I miss him dearly while I am at work.  It is especially hard while I am training for the next month because I will be working full-time.  If you could please say a quick prayer for me I would greatly appreciate it. 

I have been practicing my new makeup tricks.  I had no idea how little I knew about makeup!  I also watched YouTube videos on applying eye makeup.  I learned that orange and bronze colors can really make blue eyes pop.  I went out and purchased these two gems...

Loreal

Maybelline Bad to the Bronze
 I also got an eyeshadow base and it really helps the eyeshadow stay on longer...

NYX eyeshadow base


I got this new curling wand because I love the loose waves look. I have not had time to try it out yet but I will hopefully will get to it this weekend... oh and it's only $30!

Bed Head curling wand

I also got this super cute blue jean dress from Target.  It goes great with leggings and flats... just my style!

Mossimo dress
 Next up, I am hoping to start getting my workout on!  I have been a runner since my freshman year of high school.  That's almost 14 years of running and I am not sure how much more my joints can take.  I am thinking about trying Crossfit?!? 



No comments: