Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, July 7, 2013

Congrats JEREMY!

My hubby just graduated with his Ed.D. this month.  We are beyond thrilled to have school behind us.  There was definitely some difficult times during his program.  Especially last summer when Jeremy was gone for 9 days and I was on bed rest.  However, Jeremy would say last summer was easy compared to his first year in the program.  Multiple times I thought Jeremy was seriously going to quit due to stress. None of that matters now because YOU ARE DONE!!!  I AM SO PROUD OF YOU!   This is a huge accomplishment to get your doctoral degree at the age of 28! (Yes, he was the baby in his program) 

Keller hanging with the guys.

Jeremy receiving his diploma

My boys!

Keller fell asleep on his daddy.


We had a party two weeks later to celebrate graduating....

Love my little family.

Isn't he a PRECIOUS!




Whoop, whoop!






No comments: