Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, July 7, 2013

Keller 8 MONTHS



Weight: 21 lbs
  • You got up on all 4's on 4/26.  We try and help you get up on all 4's but you always cry and act like we are hurting your feelings.  Crazy kid! 
  • You were recovering from your first virus.
  • You love to turn the pages while we are reading you a book.
  • You started whining this month.  You whine mostly when you want me to pick you up.
  • You LOVE to bang on things.  You are always banging on whatever is in front of you.
  • You pucker your lips when you are sleeping.
  • 4 teeth in two weeks = one tired mama and baby.  I cannot wait till you get a break from teething.  It has been constant for a couple of months and I am done seeing you uncomfortable.
  • We went for a very quick trip to Memphis.  You had your 6 month pictures taken by Jennifer.  We cannot wait to see them soon!
  • You said your first word, "mama".  I was telling myself it was baby babble but Miss Courtney confirmed it on 4/29/13.  You say "mama" when you are hungry or super sleepy.
  • You are always bouncing/ rocking when you are standing or sitting. I love it because it looks like you are dancing and bouncing to a beat!
  • You can now jump really well in your Johnny Jump Up.
  • You are grabbing for EVERYTHING.  We really have to watch what we put near you.  You even grab for things that are out of reach for you. Your favorite thing to grab is still my hair.
  • You rub your right foot when falling asleep, just like your mama.
  • You are OBSESSED with finding Madison.  I have to keep Madison away when trying to feed you baby food because she just distracts you.  You never eat when she is around.  The moment you see her nothing else matters.  However, I hate to tell you but the feelings are not mutual:) 
  • Your Daddy finally graduated.  You missed your morning nap because of graduation. Afterwards, it only took a couple of minutes for you to fall asleep in your daddy's arms.  My heart melted into a big puddle. 
  • Most of the month, I thought you were a picky eater because you were not liking baby food at all.  We were really battling to get you to eat any baby food.  On 5/14/13 you cut your 6 tooth and FINALLY we were taking a break from teething.  Thank you Lord!  You have 4 top teeth on top and 2 bottom teeth at 7 1/2 months old.  Once you stop teething, you started eating baby food again.  Now, you get upset because we aren't feeding it to you fast enough!!!  Could you make up your mind please:)
  • You give the best belly laughs to you daddy.
  • You love bath time even more now that you sit up.  Lots of splashing,
  • You love to go walking in the jogging stroller. 
  • You were in your first car wreck.  Thankfully, nobody was hurt.  Someone rear ended us on Memorial.  Granddaddy was there in 10 minutes and checked you out.  Minus being a little scared when she hit us, you were completely okay.  I don't think it scarred you for life :)
  • You are now reaching for us to pick you up.
  • You love eating cheerios.  You have great fine motor skills and really working on the pincher grip.  You pretty much had the pincher grip down at 7 months.
  • When we are eating, you start making a smacking noise because you want to eat like us.
  • I am realizing how laid back you are when you are not teething.  Everyone comments on how easy going you are.  You definitely didn't learn this from me but I'll take it!
  • Your favorite food is pears, nothing else compares.
  • Granddaddy showed you how fun it is to play in the sink water.
  • Your next favorite thing besides Madison is other children.  The loudest I've heard you belly laugh was at your godbrother, Grayson. 



No comments: