| Getting my game face on!! |
Well, I am now 100% sure the next step is IVF. Today, my worst enemy decided to pay me an unwelcome visit and I'm not one bit happy about it. Tomorrow, I will be calling the nurse and probably starting on BCPs in the next few days. I have definitely shed some tears this afternoon. I had hoped this month that something incredible would happen and we might not have to head down the IVF path. However, it wasn't in the books for us and my heavenly father has been planning to do this treatment all along. I will be shedding some more tears tonight but tomorrow, oh tomorrow, is a new day and I will rejoice and be glad in it!!!
I'm coming to the realization there is no going back now, we are doing IVF. We have arrived my friends. I love what my sister said to me tonight, "now is when you put your game face on and beat this." TAKE THAT INFERTILITY! Prayer warriors we need you.


No comments:
Post a Comment