Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Huge prayer request!

I am exhausted.  Right now, I NEED to be getting more rest, not less. 
Here's how my week has gone:
I get off at 11 pm, go to sleep between 12 and 1am... then I have to get up at 6 am to get to the clinic for blood work and ultrasound. I have averaged about 5-6 hours a night this week.  I usually get around 9 hours a night. Also, I was stressing over work stuff last night and only got two hours of sleep. 
Enough is enough.

Jeremy has given me two choices:
1) I quit (yes, quit. My job has been a problem for awhile)
2) I go out on medical leave for about 3 weeks

I am working a 12 hour shift today.  Not sure I will make it. 
I really need your prayers, thank you.
Photobucket

No comments: