My ultrasound went well. The size of follicle we are shooting for at the retrieval is 1.8 to 2.0 cm. Right now I have 8 follicles measuring 1.0cm and 20 to 30 (I think the sonographer got tired and stopped counting) measuring .7cm to .8cm. The good news is they are all growing in a pack and at the same rate... I don't have one or two dominate follicles. However, I am at a higher risk of over stimulating. The normal amount of growing follicles is 15 to 20 and I have 30 to 40!
Please pray for my body. I am pumping so much medicine into it. Please pray that I don't over stimulate. I LOVE the staff at our clinic and fully trust they will be extra careful but things do happen and over stimulating is one of the major risks. I have another ultrasound on Friday:)
Congratulations to Jeremy's mom on her new job. She will be moving to Durham, NC in two weeks. We will miss you dearly (you sure you have to go? hehe) but so excited about your new adventure. I cannot wait to visit!!
My parents will be in London during the dreaded two week wait. I am so happy for their getaway, but I will really miss them. Besides Jeremy, my mom is my number one supporter and to know she will be overseas during all this has been a hard pill to swallow. Better bring me back something good. Just joking, but not really.:)
I read this hymn from one of the blogs I follow. It really touched me and I wanted to pass it on.
Lord Jesus, You Shall Be My Song
Lord Jesus, you shall be my song as I journey. I’ll tell all my brothers about you wherever I go. For our life and our peace and our love is Yourself. Lord Jesus, you shall be my song as I Journey.
Lord Jesus, you shall be my praise, as I Journey. May all of my Joys be a faithful reflection of You. May the earth and the sea and the sky Join my song. Lord Jesus, you shall be my praise, as I Journey.
As long as I live, Jesus, Make me your servant, To carry your cross and to share all your burdens and tears. For you saved me by giving your body and blood. As long as I live, Jesus, Make me your servant.
I fear in the dark and the doubt of my Journey. But courage will come with the sound of your steps by my side, And with all of my brothers you’ve saved by your love, We’ll sing to your dawn at the end of our Journey.


No comments:
Post a Comment