Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Transfer Day!

Yesterday was truly an amazing day. Jeremy had the day off work and went with me to my acupuncture appointment. After the appointment we went to Newk's and had a nice lunch before the transfer. I got some blood work done and then Jeremy and I went to our room to get ready. Here we are dressed up for the big day...

I love you JEREMY!

Right before the transfer they gave us a picture of our little ones. You'll notice that they each have a nickname that we came up with along with some friends:)

Aren't they cute!!!

The cells on the outer ring are what will be the placenta and the middle collection of cells is the baby. Their cells are growing rapidly now and should be hatching and implanting tomorrow.  God's creation is truly amazing and we are so in love with our little miracles.

Everything went perfect during the transfer and the embryologist said it was one of the easiest transfers she has ever seen. I will have my beta (pregnancy test) on October 20th, so please, please, please pray for positive results! 

God answered our prayers and 8 perfect embryos are now frozen. We were told this rarely happens! This will greatly increase our own chances of having a family one day and also having the chance to help other families struggling with infertility. Jeremy and I are huge supporters of embryo adoption and we are hoping to have the opportunity to help other couples going through fertility struggles.  Look up embryo adoption, you'll be blown away too!  So thank you God, we give You all the glory!

Jeremy and I have decided to keep the results to ourselves for the time being and we appreciate your continued prayers, love, and support.

STICK BABIES STICK!!!
Love, mommy and daddy

Photobucket

No comments: