Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Trigger time

STOP, Trigger time!

***MC Hammer probably wouldn't appreciate me changing his lryics, but I could not resist!

After:
6 Ultrasounds
7 times giving blood
40+ follicles growing
60+ shots
A few good crying sessions
Many smiles
Tons of prayers
and LOTS of LOVE

I am ready!!!

Jeremy will give me my trigger shot tonight at 9.  I will rest tomorrow and retrival will be Thursday at 8 am.  I have started a high protein/ Gatorade diet to hopefully prevent hyperstimulation.  What is hyperstimulation?  You can read about it HERE.  It doesn't happen often, but the nurse warned me today that I am a high risk candidate. So, please pray I stay healthy:)  Thank you.

Today's highlight...
Every time I go to the clinic, the same sweet woman draws my blood.  This morning, she asked me if I was a runner? 
Me: Yes, I enjoy running.
Sweet lady: I knew it...  I had this mental picture of you running while strolling your baby.
Me:  Thank you,  I look forward to it.
Her words just melted my heart:)

After retrieval, I promise Jeremy will send out an update.
Much love,

Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for you guys! Can't wait to see you strolling that baby too!