I made this cool refrigerator magnet because it was super inexpensive! Shutterfly is always running the BEST deals! Right now you can get 20% off on all magnets.
Check out my most recent purchase. I am really digging my new note cards. I have gotten many compliments on my note cards. I think they turned out super cute!
Every time I get a bright orange package in the mailbox, I know it is going to be a good day. There is so much anticipation waiting for my Shutterfly package to arrive... opening the package feels similar to the excitement surrounding Christmas morning.
Speaking of Christmas... I was looking at Shutterfly's Christmas cards and HELLO they have so many I am in love with. I mean SERIOUSLY, how to do you pick?!?! It was really hard to narrow down but these are some of my favorites...

I love MY Shutterfly. You cannot get better quality prints anywhere else! I cannot wait for my next package containing our Christmas cards to come in the mail:) If you are a blogger and want some FREE holidays cards click HERE and don't forget to check out their fabulous photo books too.








No comments:
Post a Comment