Almost 32 weeks... we are doing wonderful!
I have wanted to do a post about Keller's name for some time now. How did we name our little one? Well...
James is after my granddaddy. He passed away my senior year of high school. Granddaddy was a character to say the least... he always took tons of pictures, he always talked about his grandchildren to ANYONE who would listen, he never met a stranger, and he LOVED politics.
Without his hard work and support, Keller would not be here today. I know he is in heaven smiling down and very proud of his special great grandchild. A VERY special moment was telling my grandmother why we were naming Keller after granddaddy. Beaming with joy and tears streaming down, I knew she was very pleased and honored. We will tell Keller all about IVF and his great granddaddy... he will know the full story. I am also going to frame a picture of granddaddy in Keller's nursery. Thank you granddaddy for the greatest gift ever!
Jeremy picked out Keller from an old list our friends had from naming their first boy. I am so thankful I did not name him because I LOVE Keller!! You did good Jeremy... I just know his name is going to match his little personality.
Meet my baby boy. This was at 18 weeks. I just love his little nose. Lately, I've been dreaming about him. I cannot wait to see his precious face. I've a gut feeling he will look like his daddy.
James Keller Lewis



No comments:
Post a Comment