Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Updates

The weather was AMAZING today :)
Tomorrow is my first monitoring appointment.  They will do an ultrasound and blood work and we will finally know how many follicles are growing!!  Please say a big prayer for us.

Madison has been extra cuddly lately.  Here is some of the sweetness I have come home to over the past week...



Jeremy didn't want me to post this picture but it is so sweet I had too. Sorry.

Shots are going great but ONLY if Jeremy is giving them to me.  I am having a really hard time giving myself shots.  It's really weird because I did all my shots for the IUIs so I don't really understand why I am having a hard time now.  So, we are going to be extra safe and let Jeremy give me all my shots.  I will go to Bellevue in the morning and he will come to the hospital in the evening. Hopefully soon I can give it another try when there are less shots to deal with.


Here's me at Bellevue this morning being silly.  Ice pack and with my BIG fake shot.  The real shots are very small. :)  Very dramatic but Jeremy thought it was funny!

Photobucket

No comments: