Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

It's go time!

I had my ultrasound this morning and everything went really well.  I have 39 resting follicles.  The nurse called me this evening and we are good to go. Yay! I start my shots this Friday.  God is good!!

I am really going to try something different... I need to slow things down and take this experience one small step at a time.  I have been really overwhelmed the past week month.  So, for the next few days I am going to only focus on getting use to my shots and resting up so my follicles can grow.

This weekend cannot come soon enough!   It has been a long week and I miss Jeremy. 

Prayer requests:  Please pray that Jeremy and I stay healthy.  I work in a hospital and he works in a school.  Germs just love to hang out at those places.  Please pray that my body responds to my medications.  Also, please pray that I can stay in the present and trust God with our future.

I just want everything to be perfect.  Rachel, God's got this.  It's okay to let go.

Photobucket

No comments: