Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, September 16, 2011

They're here!



My meds came today and YES it is a little overwhelming sorting through all of them.  If you have ever seen my kitchen table, they pretty much took up the whole space.  It feels so good to have them in our home, safe and sound.  We had them delivered to Jeremy's school because we needed someone to sign for the box.  I checked with the specialty pharmacy multiple times making sure "fertility drugs" wouldn't be on the outside of the box.  I can see the ladies in the school office having a hay day over Jeremy getting fertility drugs at work.  Thankfully, the only label on the box was Jeremy's name :)

***side note***
Dr. Wonderful has added another drug to the list.  Because I carry the homozygous MTHFR gene which puts me at an increased risk for blood clots, I will also start injecting heparin twice a day.  If I get pregnant, I will continue taking heparin shots the whole 10 months.  I know lots of women who had to do this and they have told me it's no big deal.  I hope they are right.  My doctor will monitor my platelets and make sure my blood never gets too thin.

I knew it was going to be a good day after reading my first card and it was my ALL TIME favorite quote:
 "Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure... we are all meant to shine, as children do. We are born to manifest the glory of God that is within us."
-Marianne Williamson

My trial transfer couldn't have gone better.  It did not hurt and before I knew it... it was over:)  Dr. Wonderful told me out of one through ten (one being the easiest) , my transfer is a ONE!  Yippee!!!!  He said there will be no problems getting our precious embryos in the perfect spot.  Such good news.  I am a happy girl.  Too bad I have to work a 12 hour shift tomorrow because I feel like celebrating!

Photobucket

No comments: