Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Rested

Wow... what a difference sleep can make.  I feel a millions times better today.  Tomorrow I am going to the HR department and applying for medical leave for two weeks. :)

This morning I had another ultrasound.  When the sonographer started the exam she said, "Oh wow!  I don't even know where to start with you.  You have so many (follicles)."  Well, what can I say... I guess I am an egg-making machine. I still have 30 to 40 growing strong.  My next ultrasound is tomorrow morning.  They need to watch me more closely to make sure I don't hyper stimulate.  

Right now I am doing 5 shots a day and my belly is running out of space.  I promise I ice before and after but it is still so black and blue.  Thank goodness it's not bathing suit season or I would be wearing a one piece.  I was hoping today would be the last day of stimming shots but the nurse just called and I am to continue for one or two more days.  Most likely, retrieval will be Wednesday or Thursday.  Almost time... it's going so fast!

My OH-so-VERY-talented friend Jennifer took some pictures of us last weekend.  Here is a sneak peak.  Thank you Jennifer, we love them!  Check out her awesome blog HERE. 




This picture cracks me up.  I am so not hardcore.


Photobucket

1 comment:

Karen said...

Love the Memphis pictures!
Mom