Jeremy and I have our seat belts fastened tightly.... we are in for a WILD ride with our little one. Remember yesterday me saying our baby is a little fighter.... well he or she is also a wild one too. This baby was moving like crazy during my ultrasound this morning. We didn't get any pictures today because the baby was moving so much. Seriously, it was like our baby was saying, "while you guys have been concerned about me the past few days, I have been in here having a PARTY!!!" Heeyyyyy!!!
We left our appointment today with positive news but confused too. We have two different doctors telling us different opinions. One thing is for certain, my placenta looks good. There might be a very small amount of bleeding from it, but it's not concerning. The "hematoma" is believed to be enlarged venous vessels. Kind of like varicose veins?!? Not alarming either. Baby is still measuring ahead of schedule only confirming my placenta is working just fine.
What's the game plan? Well, Thursday morning I will have an ultrasound done by the BEST OB radiologist in Memphis. Seriously... he is a legend:) Then hopefully all my doctors will come to an agreement on what's going on based on Thursday morning's ultrasound. I am not too concerned because remember my placenta looks really good! My appointment with my high risk ob is Thursday afternoon and I am sure they will do another ultrasound. I think my baby might be in the Guinness Book of World Records for: most prenatal ultrasounds done!!! I average two a week:)
I am still on bed rest. My mom is coming for a day this week to help clean our house. She gets to go to my Thursday morning appointment. I am going to enjoy the next few days and really try to get as much rest as possible. I think I am still emotionally drained from last Thursday's events. I have been craving a Coke like crazy so I just sent Jeremy on a grocery run to find caffeine free coke. I am sipping on this fine beverage right now:)
Alright... it's been a good day. We give You all the glory! Praise God for answered prayers!!


1 comment:
Let's have some more posts like this! I've been so happy all day! Very thankful that you have been too! I love team Lewis!
Post a Comment